Why Choose Lexington and Surrounding areas to Invest?
As if the UK Wildcats, the Horse capital of the world, & the Bourbon Trail aren’t enough…
- Lexington ranks tenth among US cities in college education rate, with 39.5% of residents having at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Forbes has ranked Lexington as one of the world’s seventeen cleanest cities
- The Lexington Metro Area had an unemployment rate of 3.7% in August 2015, lower than many cities of similar size.
- Did we mention UK basketball & Keenland
- Home to several fortune 500 companies
- MFR occupancy continues to rise and is well over 93% and rents expected to continue to increase according to a study done by the Greater Lexington Apartment Association
- We are enjoying annual Cash Flow returns of 11.5%